Friday, October 28, 2011

Getting Started Programming

Blogger Friends to all ...
After long thought, I finally dared to try to share knowledge with all the blogger friends. All this started from my pleasure to write and create programs to help finish my office work. From there, I began to delight in making the program because the program we make will greatly help us in the future. To that end, so let me a beginner this is to share my little knowledge of programming, especially programming language PASCAL. While the application is an application that I use Delphi 7.

All the science that will I share here is the fruit of my own thoughts, there will never be such thing as copyright infringement. I apologize to the blogger friend when later in the post-post I found a mistake because the techniques and Pascal programming language that I understood better now, I can be self-taught, without assistance ..

That is just an introduction from me,, Make the bloggers,, good reading, good learning, this may increase your insight. Whatever the criticisms and suggestions that my friend gave, will I receive for the perfection of this blog, added to my insight, and for the sake of all our programming world.

Amin .........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ask, criticize, make suggestions and comments insofar as not inconsistent with social norms